Would you pray for me and the rest of your church staff as we enter a Season of Advance at Hope Chapel:
– Pray for me as I teach twice this weekend at our Men’s Conference. The theme is LEGENDS: Learning to Be a Man of God from those who were. Stephen Derrick of Greenville Baptist will teach the other two sessions. Pray for great clarity and great communication.
– Pray for Christina as she will be leading this weekend at REFRESH, a retreat for Ethnic Church Pastor’s Wives in the Greater Boston area. Her focus will be on how to care for your soul over the long haul. Pray for God to transcend any cultural barriers and use it all to encourage and inspire this special slice of God’s Kingdom in New England.
– Pray for Ken as he leads about a dozen adults from Hope who work with teens to participate in an equipping conference known as Check Point. They will be joining dozens of others from around New England. Pray it is an effect time in readying to reach the next generation of Kingdom leaders.
– Pray for Steve as he finalizes preparations for Hope’s “Journey of Two” marriage half-day conference on November 11. He also leads our Foundations of Hope class routinely on Sunday mornings. Pray as he gives encouragement to our 20+ Life Group Leaders. We have more than 30 new people in groups this year.
– Pray for Christina and me as we prep to speak sessions at the marriage conference. There are tons that can be said, but we are really asking God to guide us to what will be most helpful to the marriages of Hope.
– Pray for Bethany as she settles in as a mother of 4 kids at home and blends that with her passion and calling to serve the kids of Hope.
– Pray that all of us would be used of God to introduce many people to the love God has for them in Christ Jesus.