State Advised guidelines
Hope’s emerging plans for gathering in accordance with the State of Massachusetts guidance.
- Sunday mornings live stream via Facebook and YouTube at 10 AM with a in-person congregation. Will be meeting outdoors starting May 16 (weather permitting). Bring your own chair if you can. If not, one will be provided.
- Kids Connect will meet in -person indoors on Sundays at 10 AM.
- Alpha & Omega Youth meet on Mondays (Jr High) at 6 – 8 PM and Wednesdays (Sr High) at 6 – 8 PM.
Kids (1 yr old – 5th Graders) – Inside
- Any child who is not feeling well or had a fever in the past 24 hrs is advised to stay at home until well.
- A cell phone number of the parent or guardian will be recorded for each child. If the parent is needed during the service, they will receive a text message.
- Parents/guardians of toddlers in diapers will bring own changing supplies. Volunteers will not change diapers. Diaper changing area available in Family Room off the lobby area.
- Children under age 2 are not required to wear a mask. Children between ages 2-5 are at the discretion of the parents. Children older than 5 are encouraged to wear a mask when physical distancing of 3ft cannot be maintained.
- Additional masks will be kept at the check-in counter just in case the parent forgets to bring one for the child/children.
- Classes will be disinfected following class by the teachers.
- We will increase outdoor air circulation as much as possible.
- The staff will be trained in these protocols.
Youth (Jr High & Sr High)
- Youth service will be Mondays at 6 – 8 PM for Jr. High Students and Wednesday at 6 – 8 PM for Sr. High Students.
- Youth Services will be indoors.
- Youth should bring their own water bottle and Bible.
- Youth Services will follow the below precautions as well.
Covid-19 Precautions Requirements
- Proper Face Coverings or Masks will be required for everyone indoors except the youngest of children (under 2) and unless you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing one.
- Children under age 2 are not required to wear a mask. Children between ages 2-5 are at the discretion of the parents. Children older than 5 are encouraged to wear a mask when physical distancing of 3 ft cannot be maintained.
- We will have masks available if you need one.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the common areas.
- All spaces, contact items, seats, etc. will be disinfected following each service.
- “Offering” box will be available for people to give their tithe and donations physically. To give online, give here.