Hope’s emerging plans for regathering in accordance with the State of Massachusetts guidance.
- We will continue with “Sunday Morning Live Online Stream” via Facebook and YouTube on Sundays at 9 AM with a live congregation.
- We will offer additional and identical non-streamed services on Saturdays at 6 PM (starting May 30) and Sundays 11 AM (starting May 31).
- The current plan is to remain with the 3-service format unless changes deem necessary: Saturdays at 6 PM & Sundays at 9 AM and 11 AM.
- Attendance for the services, in the facility, will be limited to 85 to 90 people to maintain the social distancing indicated in the guidelines.
Kids and Youth
- There will be no Kids Connect or Youth Classes offered as a part of the weekend services.
- Kids Connect online service is available weekly on our YouTube channel.
- Regathering for mid-week Youth service will be Wednesdays at 6 PM (starting May 27). **see below for guidelines**.
- Youth Services will be outdoors as weather conditions permit.
- Youth should bring their own chairs, snacks, water bottle, and Bible.
- Youth Services will follow the below precautions as well.
Tickets for Attending a Service:
- Pre-registration for weekend services will be required. This helps ensure we do not exceed the number of people allowed in a service (we do not want to send people away).
- Registration will be online (link here and on front page of our website) or by calling the office (978-422-6684 Tues-Fri 9 AM – 2 PM) starting Tuesday at 6 PM.
- Each weekend’s sign-up will begin the Tuesday at 6 PM before that weekend.
- You will need to register each week for the following weekend’s services. A one time registration is not good for other weeks.
- You do not need to print your tickets, but may need to show your confirmation email if necessary.
- Those who have “tickets” for the service will be admitted first. Five minutes before the beginning of the service walk-ins will be allowed in assuming space is available.
- It is recommended to be at the building 15-20 minutes before the service starts.
- Registration helps us keep attendance in case we need to notify the congregation about another attendee or staff being found positive for COVID-19. We keep all records secure and confidential and only use if necessary.
Covid-19 Precautions Requirements
- Proper Face Coverings or Masks will be required for everyone except the youngest of children (under 2) and unless you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing one.
- For children between age 2 and 5, the wearing of a face covering or mask is at the discretion of the child’s parent or guardian.
Children under the age of 2 should not wear a face covering or mask.
- We will have masks available if you need one.
- Please social distance 6 ft part (except from those in your immediate family) both outdoors and inside the facility.
- We will check temperatures with an infared scanner before entering building. Those with a fever over 100 will be asked to watch the service online at home.
- There will be one set entrance and one set exit (unless in a case of emercency of course).
- There will be access to one bathroom and adaqute disenfecting supplies.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the common areas.
- All spaces, contact items, seats, etc. will be disinfected following each service.
- No refreshments will be served or allowed into the services.
- We will remove all Bibles from the chairs, pens, etc. “Offering” box will be available in the lobby for people to give their tithe and donations.