Hope’s emerging plans for regathering in accordance with the State of Massachusetts guidance.
- We will continue with “Sunday Morning Live Online Stream” via Facebook and YouTube on Sundays at 9 AM with a live congregation.
- We will offer an outdoor Sunday Service at 9 AM until further notice.
Kids (1 yr old – 5th Graders) – Inside
- Kids Connect will provide limited space services at 9 AM Sundays starting in October: Toddler Class (ages 1-3): 6 kids/service. Prek-K Class: 7 kids/service. Grades 1-2 Class: 10 kids/service. Grades 3-4: 7 kids/service. Grade 5: 6 kids/service.
- Kids Connect online service is available weekly on our YouTube channel.
- Pre-registration on-line is required. See below for “Ticketing” and registration.
- The parents/guardians will be asked the following question: “Has this child had a fever, a persistent cough, or a sore throat in the past 24 hours?”
- Any child who is not feeling well or had a fever in the past 24 hrs is advised to stay at home until well.
- For all the registered children, tags will be printed prior to Kid’s Connect. For any non-registered children (we will allow them into class space permitting) a volunteer will check them in on one of our computer stations and print them a tag.
- A cell phone number of the parent or guardian will be recorded for each child. If the parent is needed during the service, they will receive a text message.
- Parents/guardians/older siblings/other family members will not be allowed into the Kid’s Connect hallway. A volunteer runner will accompany children to and from class. Parents/guardians will be allowed to pick up their children at the Kids Connect entrance door, one parent/guardian at a time
- Parents/guardians of toddlers in diapers will bring own changing supplies. Volunteers will not change diapers. Diaper changing area available in Family Room off the lobby area.
- Upon entry into Kid’s Connect every child will properly wash their hands using soap and water. When additional cleanliness is required during class they shall be given hand sanitizer.
- See guidelines below about masks and face-coverings.
- Additional masks will be kept at the check-in counter just in case the parent forgets to bring one for the child/children.
- Classes will be disinfected following class by the teachers.
- We will increase outdoor air circulation as much as possible.
- The staff will be trained in these protocols.
Youth (Jr High & Sr High)
- Youth service will be Wednesdays at 6 – 8 PM. **see below for guidelines**
- Youth Services will be outdoors as weather conditions permit.
- Youth should bring their own chairs, snacks, water bottle, and Bible.
- Youth Services will follow the below precautions as well.
Tickets for Attending a Service:
- Pre-registration for weekend services will be required. This helps ensure we do not exceed the number of people allowed in a service (we do not want to send people away).
- Registration will be online (link here and on front page of our website) or by calling the office (978-422-6684 Tues-Fri 9 AM – 2 PM) starting Tuesday at 6 PM and close on Saturdays at noon.
- You will need to register each week for the following weekend’s services. A one time registration is not good for other weeks.
- You do not need to print your tickets, but may need to show your confirmation email if necessary.
- It is recommended to be at the building 15 minutes before the service starts.
- Registration helps us keep attendance in case we need to notify the congregation about another attendee or staff being found positive for COVID-19. We keep all records secure and confidential and only use if necessary.
Covid-19 Precautions Requirements
- Proper Face Coverings or Masks will be required for everyone except the youngest of children (under 2) and unless you have a medical condition that prevents you from wearing one.
- For children between age 2 and 5, the wearing of a face covering or mask is at the discretion of the child’s parent or guardian.
Children under the age of 2 should not wear a face covering or mask.
- We will have masks available if you need one.
- Please social distance 6 ft part (except from those in your immediate family) both outdoors and inside the facility.
- We will check temperatures with an infrared scanner before entering building. Those with a fever over 100 will be asked to watch the service online at home.
- There will be one set entrance and one set exit (unless in a case of emergency of course).
- There will be access to one bathroom and adequate disinfecting supplies.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the common areas.
- All spaces, contact items, seats, etc. will be disinfected following each service.
- No refreshments will be served or allowed into the services.
- We will remove all Bibles from the chairs, pens, etc. “Offering” box will be available in the lobby for people to give their tithe and donations.
- Parents, guardians and other adults supervising are responsible for:
1) Maximum of 10 people in play area2) Maintain 6 ft social distancing with non-family members3) Masks required for ages 3+ when social distancing cannot occur with non-family members
Structures are cleaned routinely but it’s recommended to use hand sanitizer after visiting the playground.