A Bible Study from Lisa-Jo Baker And Friends From (in)courage
How are you really doing?
In today’s busy world, we’re wired to appear “fine,” warding off authenticity and shielding ourselves from judgment. We hide behind the hum of busyness to escape intimate friendships with the women God has placed in our lives. But we do want a seat at the table. We yearn for authentic relationships and the opportunity to be the opposite of “fine” with people who cheer for us. But comparison, envy, and entitlement often stop us from pulling out a chair at the table. Friendship can be hard, making new friends even harder, and maintaining genuine friendship the hardest of all.
- Session 1: Friendship Takes Showing Up (21:25)
- Session 2: Friendship Takes Vulnerability (17:30)
- Session 3: Friendship Takes Encouragement (18:55)
- Session 4: Friendship Takes Service (19:00)
- Session 5: Friendship Takes Forgiveness (21:00)
- Session 6: Friendship Takes Walking Away Wisely (19:50)
- Session 7: Friendship Takes Action (20:20)
For more information: http://www.lifeway.com/n/Product-Family/We-Saved-You-A-Seat
Church office has a sample study guide and can purchase a DVD or video sessions.