Grandparenthood is far more than rocking chairs. It is a second chance to do all of the “ought tos” and “should haves” that the busyness and demands of daily parenthood kept you from doing. It is living part of the idealistic dream of parenthood that real life, diapers, soccer practice, dance lessons, and waiting up for teenagers prevented you from doing. Grandparenthood allows you to play a key role in writing the history of a generation that you will some day leave in charge.
IN EXTREME GRANDPARENTING YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Pass on a great sense of blessing to each one of your grandchildren.
- Be a light to guide the way for the generations that follow you.
- Set a clear and reliable standard for your grandchildren to emulate.
- Help your grandchildren if and when their parents go through a divorce.
- Respond graciously if your grandchildren move in with you.
- Be an effective grandparent to your step-grandchildren.
- “Spoil” your grandchildren in a positive way.
- Avoid crossing the fine line between intervening and interfering.
- Process the inevitable conflicts that go with grandparenting.
- Grow even closer to your grandchildren as they grow older.
- Leave a legacy that will go on forever.
Available in RightNow Media: https://www.rightnowmedia.org/Content/Series/326